Accommodation South Brisbane
Designed to take pride of place
The new Capitol Apartments Southbank promotes luxury Brisbane accommodation. The Capitol Apartments is ideally situated within walking distance of Brisbane's Southbank precinct, and is located in the heart of South Brisbane making it the perfect location for Corporate, Conference and leisure stays.
Located within walking distance of the Brisbane CBD, Brisbane Convention & Exhibition Centre, Gallery of Modern Art (GoMA), and Southbank's "street beach", Queensland Art Gallery & Museum, Suncorp Stadium and the Treasury Casino.
The Capitol Apartments South Brisbane offer one and two bedroom luxuriously appointed serviced apartments for long-term or short-term accommodation. All apartments feature air-conditioning, fully equipped kitchens, in room laundry facilities, direct dial ISDN telephones, high speed Wi-Fi internet and much much more.
The leisure facilities within the building include a stylish Restaurant / Bar, lap pool, gymnasium and Day Spa which includes an outdoor leisure area for entertaining.
A small conference room for up to 50 delegates is also located within close proximity to the Restaurant / Bar.
The management and staff are looking forward to welcoming you to the newest Brisbane Apartment building opened in March 2013. We also look forward to you booking your next Brisbane accommodation at The Capitol Apartments.
Strengths and uniqueness of the buildings facilities, locations and services
- Quality 1 and 2 bedroom apartments with views
- Service that shines above the rest
- State of the art and comfortable facilities
- Lap Pool
- Gym and Day Spa called "C-Spa"
- Meeting Room facilities
- Restaurant/Bar named "Peel Street Grill & Cellar"
- Carpark facilities (height restriction of 2.3 metres)
- In the heart of the Art and Entertainment Precinct
- Close to the Brisbane Convention & Exhibition Centre (BCEC)
- Close to the Queensland Performing Arts Centre (QPAC)
- Close to the Gallery of Modern Art (GoMa)
- Close to Suncorp Stadium
- Southbank's Cinemas
- State Library
- Queensland Art Gallery & Museum
- Southbank's Weekend art & craft markets
- Southbank's man made "Street Beach"
- 10 minute leisurely walk to Brisbane City and the Queen Street Shopping Mall
- 10 minute leisurely walk to the Treasury Casino